Thursday, January 04, 2007

School was sucky today.
But the people in class made it better for me.
Met denise at vending then off to toilet , tied hair.
Then went to hall & as usual hear teachers talk.
Back to class ..
Gregory helped me hold my POA super thick textbook, thanks for that!
Then Junming the nut snatched it from me after POA lessons.
& said he wanted to help me hold then held it in a really stupid way.
Finally he gave it back to Greg but he continued doing that uber sick pose in class which really turns me off.
Rushed through chinese homework in free period with Jody&co.
Finally school ended & Ru en got super hyper.

Guangwei waited for me at econ , went to meet him with Ian & denise.
Went to smoke then wanted to go Parkway parade but ended up going to denise's place.
Slacked & nearly fell asleep , went to buy rojak.
Ate with denise then cabbed homeeeeeee.
Yay! School ends at 12.30pm tomorrow.
Off the bed .

Cos' tonight , you got me feeling like i gotta take you home,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home